(Member of New Zealand Association of Counsellors)
Welcome to my website, my Counselling Services, Laughter Yoga and more…
Check out the introductions to the different services I offer below – there will then be a link to a specific page for you to read more about it.
I offer counselling for pre-teens, adolescents and adults and it is an opportunity to:
- Be heard and supported in a safe environment.
- Discover more about yourself.
- Make connections about your behaviour and patterns within your life.
- Learn more about your feelings.
- Work out what isn’t okay in your life and what you need.
- Make changes in yourself and in your life.
- Work through and clear trauma.
Some of the issues that I work with are:
Anger Anxiety Bullying Depression Domestic Violence
Grief Relationships (for individuals not couples)
Self-Esteem Stress Trauma
Click here for more information about how I work, working with pre-teens, adolescents and adults and the counselling I provide for Hutt Intermediate School, Vitae and Victim Support.
Click here for testimonials and what clients have said about working with me.
Note: If you are in crisis, at risk or you need urgent help – contact Te Haika on 0800745477 or Adult Community Mental Health 045703343 or go to your local hospital emergency department or if you are in immediate danger ring 111.
Wow…did you know children laugh 300-400 times a day and adults only laugh 10-15 times!!
Laughter Yoga is not like ordinary yoga with ‘poses’ but instead combines the yogic breathing and laughter exercises done with childlike playfulness that offers so many benefits!
Click here to see the benefits, how you can do it on a weekly basis, organise it as an experience for your school or workplace and more.
The Purple Studio is a place you can
(1) rent as a practitioner to work from, offering healing treatments
(2) or as a client, go to receive healing treatments.
Check it out here.
14 Park Avenue, Lower Hutt