Hi there, my name is Clare Ludlam and I am a Counsellor and a Laughter Yoga Leader and Teacher.
Are you feeling low, flat, have no energy or running 100 miles per hour looking after everyone else and no time for yourself. Or maybe you’re feeling anxious or depressed and/or going through a rough time.
Read more below and on the other pages of my website to see how my Counselling Services and Laughter Yoga can help you.
I offer counselling for pre-teens, adolescents and adults and it is an opportunity to:
- Be heard and supported in a safe environment.
- Discover more about yourself.
- Make connections about your behaviour and patterns within your life.
- Learn more about your feelings.
- Work out what isn’t okay in your life and what you need.
- Make changes in yourself and in your life.
- Work through and clear trauma.
The issues that I work with are:
Anger, Anxiety, Bullying, Domestic Violence, Grief, Relationships (I do not work with couples), Self-Esteem, Stress and Trauma.
For information about how I work with pre-teens, adolescents and adults and the counselling I provide for Hutt Intermediate School, Vitae and Victim Support.
Click these options to find out about Energy Psychology and EFT, Matrix Reimprinting and PSYCH-K which are great ways of working, that can release feelings, negative thoughts, trauma and create change – and some that you can learn to do yourself.
Check out testimonials and what clients have said about working with me.L
Wow…did you know children laugh 300-400 times a day and adults only laugh 10-15 times!!
Laughter Yoga is not like ordinary yoga with ‘poses’ but instead combines the yogic breathing and laughter exercises done with childlike playfulness that offers so many benefits. Some of the benefits are…
- reduce stress and strengthen the immune system;
- raise energy levels;
- improve circulation;
- support good mental health;
- provide a coping mechanism through challenges and
- improve concentration and creativity
Click here to find out about Laughter Yoga in Upper Hutt or how you can organise it as an experience for your school or workplace.