Laughter Yoga can be so good for your mental and physical well being – check out these benefits!
- release endorphins and serotonin to make you feel better;
- reduce stress and strengthen the immune system;
- raise energy levels;
- improve circulation;
- support good mental health;
- provide a coping mechanism through challenges and
- improve concentration and creativity
If you’d like me to come and run a Laughter Yoga session for your school or organisation…
The cost is $5/person for not-for-profit organisations and $8-10/person for a profit organisation; plus travelling cost/km based on IRD rates; plus an additional cost if run in the evening or weekend.
Give me a call or email and we can work out the details.