Laughter Yoga can be so good for your mental and physical well being – check out these benefits!
- release endorphins and serotonin to make you feel better;
- reduce stress and strengthen the immune system;
- raise energy levels;
- improve circulation;
- support good mental health;
- provide a coping mechanism through challenges and
- improve concentration and creativity
Laughter Yoga was created by Dr Madan Kataria, a medical doctor in India. Watch the videos below, read this article, and check out the websites www.laughteryoga.org or www.laughterhealth.org to find out more.